IO Stamps

Kraftin Kimmie Sneak Peek Day 5 - Butterfly Dreams

Hey Kraftin Kimmie Friends!!!!  It's the LAST day of sneak peeks.... not long now until you can have these goodies in your hot little shopping carts!!!!  

Today we are sharing another GORGEOUS set from Becky called Butterfly Dreams!  There are SO many gorgeous cards from the Krafty Girls today, excited to see what you all think!!!!

I created my card with a resist embossing idea.  I stamped the butterflies in Versarmark, clear embossing powder.  I then inked them up with some Tim Holtz distress inks.  I was too lazy to walk back across to my house to get my iron so I tried to remove the embossing powder with my ribbon iron, but it doesn't get hot enough, for obvious reasons so I just kept them embossed LOL  #whyfightit


I did the same thing with the inks on a sentiment panel and then stamped one of the itsy bitsy butterflies in TH ink and then cut it out and mounted it on a mini pop dot!  Viola!  Gorgeous card!

I'll be back later tonight with my hop card so make sure you come back and check it out along with the others!!!!  There is also the release party over on Facebook!!!!!

OK here is the Krafty line up for today!


5 comments:

  1. Love it. Very cool effect. Awesome card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty colours! The background really sets off the butterflies!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colours another great showcase card thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just amazing...the background is gorgeous and the butterflies darling.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card!! Love the background

    ReplyDelete

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...