IO Stamps

Kraftin Kimmie Saturday~ Mooshy Sqooshy LOVE


Hey Kraftin Kimmie Peeps!!!!  Today starts another challenge along with some WAY AWESOMENESS!!!!!

This week the challenge is Mooshy Sqooshy LOVE!!!!!

I created my card using the You're Nifty set!  It's paired with an older paper pad from my stash of Valentine's paper.... I seriously LOVE Valentines papers!!!!!!   I used a TCP cutup, rosette for some depth and a fun little bling.


CUTE right???  :)  OK so I promised some more awesomeness.... it doesn't end with my card.... READ THIS!!!!!

MAKE YOUR OWN SALE!!!! Now through Sunday, February 8th you get to make your own sale!! Use Code BDAY25 to receive 25% off of anything in the Krafty store!! Thanks to the Birthday Girl, Kimmie!!! Happy Shopping. AND... this includes the NEWEST RELEASES TOO!!!!!!  
Will you be joining us tomorrow for the Krafty Krop? Lots of great challenges, chatting and prizes!! Head over to the event page for details and to join in the fun!!

Thanks for popping in and I am looking forward to seeing what you all create with your FABULOUS KK Stamps!!!! 

KJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...