IO Stamps

Impression Obsession - Happy Haunting


Hello there friends!  It's time for another challenge over at the Impression Obsession blog!  This challenge is Happy Haunting.  SO, I just had to use this ADORABLE clear set called Monster Mash.  There are several monsters to choose from and some fun sentiments, but I had to use a favorite of mine called Be My Boo!   

I created my card on a panel of Tim Holtz watercolor paper.  I sprinkled Infusions Slime and spritzed with water, then I came in with a Nuance powder that had a similar limey green color in it and spritzed it.  I added a stencil over the top when it was dried with black distress oxide ink in Black soot.  I stamped my sentiment in the same ink.  My monster was stamped in IO Hybrid Royal Purple ink and colored with copics.  His shoes were glittered up with Tonic shimmer pen and I added 3mm google eyes and then covered those with liquid lacquer.  Some random Nuvo drops added here and there and then decided to bling up the "boo" with the tonic shimmer pen also.




Thanks for popping in and have a great week! 

KJ

1 comment:

  1. This is adorable! Love the technique on the 3 eyed monster.

    ReplyDelete

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...