IO Stamps

Impression Obsession Challenge

 
 
Hey friends!  Welcome to a new challenge from Impression Obsession.  It's that time of year.  Christmas in July! Woot!!!!  150 days until Christmas!!!!  Can you believe that!!!! YAY!  I already have some gifts purchased with Toys R Us closing!  Saved some BIG BUCKAROONIES!!!! 
 
Anyway, I digress.... I created my card using the tiny candy cane from the Nutcracker Suite CL782 in clear embossing ink and powder.  I colored my watercolor paper up with Candied Apple and Fired Brick distress inks.  I had watched a you tube that Canson watercolor paper was great for Distress inks, I'm gonna have to disagree here.  BUT.... away I went.  I then stamped the Curtsey silhouette E13710 in clear embossing ink and black embossing powder over the top.  The sentiment Being Naughty D17146 was stamped onto black cardstock and white embossing powder was used.

 

 
Check out the blog for all those playing along.  In fact, come play with us! :)
 
Here's a handy list to help you out with enjoying all the creations!
 

2 comments:

  1. Great card. Love all the embossing. Reminds me I need to do more of it.

    ReplyDelete

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...