IO Stamps

The Greeting Farm guest spot #2

Hello TGF friends!  Today I am sharing another card I made for my Guest spot.

This card features Perk Up, and in an unconventional way! :)

I started my card using the Tim Holtz embossing folder which I LOVE, I added metallic waxes from Finnabair over the raised images.  I created a tag out of the inside piece of a box taking advantage of the built in texture.  Some texture paste in bronze on a corner, some torn pieces of TH papers that were colored with Maribu crayons and PITT pen edged.  The flowers were white.  I sprayed the bajeebers out of the top one with water to get it pliable and then colored it with Maribu sprays.  The tiny roses I dipped into a puddle of the spray I made and just added fun spots of color.  The images I cut out of Canson water color papers, sprinkled them with Magenta Nuance powders, sprayed with water then heat set, then did it again in another color.  Some funky fiber I found was added to the tag and then I gold leafed the edges of the card to make it pop!

Thanks for coming over! :)

KJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...