IO Stamps

IO Challenge ~ I Adore You


Hey Friends!  It's time for a new challenge over at Impression Obsession~  Today's is I Adore You.  This little girl reminds me of my daughter.  Feisty and Lovable all together.  This stamp is D19752 Girl Power.    The background was created with a background I made, I believe with Nuance Powders.  I stamped a new cover a card CC303 Spring Garden over the top and then added some red gems for the flower centers.  I think that the Cover a Cards are THE funnest stamps to use.  SO versatile.  Quick coloring on the little girl and that was it!  BOOM!  SUPAH FAST!!!!! 




Here are the card makers for this week!!!  

KELLI HULL (YOU ARE HERE)

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute card with a cute image. You did a great job on your background. Thank you for sharing your talent with us.
    Happy Valentine's Day!
    Carole Lovill

    ReplyDelete

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...