IO Stamps

CC Designs Day 1 ~ Swiss Pixie Rockabilly Abigail



Hello everyone!!!  HAPPY 4th of July and GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!!

Today I get to share with you one of the newly released (they are in the store NOW) images.  Today I am sharing Swiss Pixie Rockabilly Abigail.  Isn't she the CUTEST???  I decided to go with the weather lately and make it a HOT Summer card... She is complete with her shades.... I used several  cutter dies here, Windows, Bubble Alphabet,  along with a brad that is shaped like a pair of glasses.  Speaking of which I made her glasses into sunglasses by simply shading them with my C Copics and some clear gel pen!!!!




There will be a WINNER from todays comments over at the CC Designs Blog!!!!  HURRY!!!!!  These are SO AWESOME!!!!!


1 comment:

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...