IO Stamps

CC Designs Day 2 Pixie Girl

Hey friends!  It's day 2 for CC Designs Stamps.  Today we are sharing Roberto Rascal's Pixie Girl and Cutie Butterfly.

I am using Pixie Girl


I created my card by using some Tim Holtz Oxide ink, then blending in some Nuvo Mousse onto my shimmer white cs from Stampin Up.  I dried the inks, then took a stencil from SU and sprinkled my infusions powders on and spritzed with water then dried with heat gun again.  I ran this all through my machine with a heart embossing folder.  A fencing embellie and robins nest along with flowers from I am Roses complete the card.

It was actually SUPER fast considering all the steps.  But multi media has no rules so it makes it FUN to play around in!!!!! 

Thanks for popping by

Kelli

1 comment:

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...