IO Stamps

CC Designs Blog Hop **WOOT**

Today is RELEASE DAY for the MAY Stamps at C.C. Designs. As you have seen from our Preview Days, these new stamps revolve around Spring! There are 5 new character stamps and a re-release of two older sentiments now as clear stamp sets.



My card features Cutie Butterfly!  I created her by simply coloring with my copics.  I decided to see if something would work so.... I smudged some TH Oxide in Faded Blue Jeans on my craft sheet and squirted it with water.  I treated it like a water color.  Since TH inks react with water it gave it an opaque look like wings!  I then did the same with my Nuvo Mousse in Mother of Pearl to give my wings shimmer!  My card also features my fave cutter die A2 Circle & Stitch along with the Scalloped Circle cutter dies.  Lawn Fawn DP in Let's Polka and some sequins from Pretty Pink Posh complete the card! 

Now check out the amazing creations from the Design Team!

And we can’t have a Blog Hop without a PRIZE!! Here's how to enter:

Leave a comment on each DT Member’s Blog, and then head back to the C.C. Designs Blog to let us know you completed the hop. The winner from the Blog Hop will receive FREE stamps!!

*This Blog Hop will end on Sunday, MAY 7th at NOON, 12pm EST. All winners will be announced the following week.

Don't forget we also have a give-away on the C.C. Designs Facebook Page. Head over, find the Preview Day Banner, and answer the question in the FACEBOOK comment section. You have until Sunday, MAY 7th to leave an answer for a chance at winning! 

All of these products are now available in the C.C. Designs Store!

Happy Hopping!!
Rosie

11 comments:

  1. Very cute design
    and love the
    Cutie Butterfly!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  2. These images make my heart melt soooo much. Love you design layout and colouring. Super cute x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty colors and layering! Darling card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the wings. And the circles in the background.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute! Love your coloring of that adorable girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She's so sweet, love her big wings.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww!!! Adorable card! Too sweet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the designs for the background to your pixie. It's really cute!

    ReplyDelete

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...