IO Stamps

Impression Obsession - Aloha!

Hello friends!!!  Today I have a card for you sharing a little peek at a few of the new goodies I just received in the mail.  A small hint at what is to come from me.  That box was LOADED with IO Goodies!!!!  It's gonna be an AWESOME SUMMER!!!!!

Today I created my card using the new set Aloha CL765.  The background leaves were stamped in Turf  IO Hybrid ink.


I colored this little cutie up with Copics and then cut around one of the flowers from the set and popped both up with dimensionals.  SUPER cute yes??!!

Well thank you for popping in on my VERY FIRST featured designer post!!!!


KJ

6 comments:

  1. SOOOO CUTE! Do you know what I thought of when I saw this? Wobblers! You could cut off her bottom half & add one! LOL ;) CAN'T WAIT to see what else is in your box! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is just too cute! Right up your alley my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing. Cute dancing girl

    ReplyDelete

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...