IO Stamps

Kraftin Kimmie BLOG HOP and Challenge!!!!!


It's TIME PEOPLE!!!!!!  WOOOHOOOO!!!!!  Kraftin Kimmie New Releases are AVAILABLE!!!!!

Don't forget the Gimmie Kimmie Kits are discounted so you don't have to pick which stamps come home with you... GRAB EM ALL! :)

Today I have TWO cards to share with you!!!!  They are both from Annie!!!!

My first card has numerous panels of designer paper, bling and a beautiful border from Joy Crafts.



OK and for my second card.... CAS with some pine boughs die cut and the wreath fussy cut and placed on top.  The ribbon is three pieces for depth, that the camera didn't pick up on! :/


OK so GET TO HOPPING!!!!  I'm SO sorry but you will have to get the list from Kraftin Kimmie Blog as I'm STILL on vacation.... I'm on the road right now so I MIGHT be able to update this... if you are reading this obviously I wasn't able to LOL

KJ

2 comments:

  1. Terrific holiday cards! I jut love all this fresh color!
    take care!
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome cards! Love all the added touches....the snowflakes on the first one and the sprigs peeking out from the wreath on the second. Love both of these cards ♥

    ReplyDelete

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...