IO Stamps

IO Challenge Foodie Fun

Hello there!!!!  It's time for NEW CHALLENGE!!!!! 

Today the challenge is to create something foodie!  I created 2 projects for you.  the first one is a mixed media page for my disc journal.  I used the stamp set le soleil for my page.  I colored the main images including the margarita on ice *foodie* and fussy cut them and adhered them to the page.  

For my second project I created a fun little card using my io hybrid inks like distress inks.  I smooshed onto my craft mat, spritzed with water and applied with a blending pad.  I stamped the image from the Let's BBQ clear set and added some pearl drops and clear gel to the big splotch and bottles!  FUN right??!!

Here are the other challenge cards for you to check out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...