IO Stamps

Kraftin Kimmie Fancy Flamingos

Hello there friends!!! It's time for another Wonderful Wednesday over at Kraftin Kimmie Stamps!  

Today I am sharing a card I made using the new Fancy Flamingos stamp set!!!  I ADORE Flamingos and this set is full of FUN!

I created my card using some Doodlebug goodies; washi tape and shaped sprinkles.  I then used the flower accent piece stamping randomly between the tape, added my sentiment, hit it with the clear gloss pen and then mounted my image on some Melon Mambo paper after coloring with Copics.


SUPER fun right??? !!!!!  Don't forget, the Gimmie Kimmie Kits are still available... grab all of the latest released sets at a DI$COUNT!!!! 

OK so come and have some fun with us!!!  It's the last WW for June.... YEP!  6 months until Christmas!  LOL

KJ

2 comments:

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...