IO Stamps

Kraftin Kimmie Wonderful Wednesday

Hello Kraftin Kimmie Friends!!!  Today is another Wonderful Wednesday challenge and it's ANYTHING GOES.... We are just wanting everyone to pull out your KK Stamps, or ANY stamp for that matter, and come play with us!!!!

Today I used the newly released Fairy Loved set.  I decided  to create an animal sympathy card so I grabbed that trusty cloud stamp from the Kard Kit You are my Sunshine and had them floating on clouds; just a bit of easy masking! ;)


Authentique "Devoted" is my paper here along with some pearls and my glitter pen! 

Did you hear about the Krafty Guest DT Kit you can purchase???  If not read about it HERE!!!! I am SO excited to see what the stamp set is!!!!  It's a secret to the Krafty Girls too!

Thanks for popping in! :)

KJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...