IO Stamps

Kraftin Kimmie Day 4 Sneaky Peeks! You Lift Me Up!

 Hey Kraftin Kimmie Friends!!!!  It's DAY FOUR of the sneaky peeks!!!!  Today we are sharing a set from Cheryl called ! You Lift Me Up SUPER fun set and I used LuLu for my card today!!!  a SUPER simple card with LuLu up up up in the air with her glittery purple balloon!  I'm not sure why but I just had to whack that corner off and frame it in pearls!  LOL  Glad it looks good on paper like it did in my brains!  HAHAHAHAH


Here is the whole set....


OK hop along and leave some love! :)


4 comments:

  1. Aww! How sweet! Love the bright colors, fun layout and the added pearls are super cute too! :D Beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie!! I too love the pearls!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...