IO Stamps

Kraftin Kimmie Day 4~Snow Days



Hey Kraftin Peeps!  It's time for another sneak peek from Kraftin Kimmie Stamps!!!  Today we are sharing a set called Snow Days by Annie!

I created my card by cutting out my image partially to look like a snowy hill.  the hat is on a dimensional.  The sentiment... YUP!  I came up with that!  It's a very sad tale.... let's just say Ski Patrol, well, they were my BFF's when I didn't know you weren't supposed to SIT on the pomma lift chair disc thingie.....

This card could EASILY be me learning how to ski... and for you people with littles that DUST people on the ground... SPANK THEM! lol


Here is the CUTE set


OK make sure you go to Kraftin Kimmie Blog and see the what fors and here is a hop list for you to follow along in hopes of winning some Kraftin Kimmie Kash... Winner announced at the Kraftin Kimmie Facebook Party!!!


12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!! Love your coloring! Great creation!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a funny card. Love how you made the slope so steep and fussy cut out the hat and image:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome card Kelli! Love that slope you put him on! Fabulous winter card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card!! Love the sentiment and the way you've colored up this adorable image!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kelli, I love how you did the snow scene, very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, how cute!! The terror on his face is just priceless. : ) and I love how you created the hill for him to be tumbling down.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your card, Kelli. He's really going downhill fast. Awesome colours.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic card, love the idea to cut the image out like this!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Um...yeah, that would be me if I tried to ski! This totally made me smile, such a fun image and great card!

    ReplyDelete

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...