IO Stamps

TGF Guest Designer Day

Hello TGF Friends! 

This month I am going to share with you some cards as a Guest Designer for The Greeting Farm Stamps!!!!

There was a design team call sent out to past designers to become a permanent team member so I happily applied.  Sadly, I wasn't picked, but was asked to be a Guest DT for July.... so here I am! :)

This is actually the card I submitted for my application!  The 2nd picture is showing the action wobbler I used on the balloon!

This set is apparently retired.  Sorry As you can see all images were die cut with the matching dies, then the image was set inside of the die cut.  The largest balloon was treated the same way except raised on an action wobbler.


I hope you enjoy my cards this month!  Thanks for popping in!

KJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...