IO Stamps

Impression Obsession DT Thursday with Kelli Jo

Hello everyone! 

Today it's my turn to share with you an extra creation.  I have a SUPER fun card and unbelievably simple to recreate!  I was recently at a stamping retreat with the AWESOMEST people, Jeanne and Vicki from the DT.  I have been on line friends with these two stamping royalty people for YEARRRRS and FINALLY got to meet Vicki!!!!  I met Jeanne 2 years ago at another retreat.  ANYWAY..... the technique can be found here.  Let's get on to the card I created AT retreat because I planned ahead in my packing!  YAY ME!!!!


My card features two dies.  That's it.  The City Landscape Layers and the Best Day Ever die.  I die cut the sentiment 3 times using "stick it" on the back and adhered them together for more dimension. I added some washi tape that was a gift from my friend Ceal and some older Stampin Up paper pumpkin embellishments.  Image was matted on black then added to an A2 card base!   It's kind of cool how the colors make the cityscape look Arizona-ish! :)

Thank you for popping in and leaving me some notes!

KJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...