IO Stamps

Quick Creations Rocker Chick

Hello friends!!!!  Today I'm guesting over at my friend Noelle's store Quick Creations!!!!

I was thrilled when she asked me to guest for her, I "met" Noelle through Kit and Clowder and she is a HOOT!!!!

I wanted to help spread the love of Kraftin Kimmie to Noelle's customers and she has ONE Rocker Chick left, I might be the last one in known existence as Kim has sold out (won't be reordering more) and Noelle has ONE LEFT!!!!!

BAM!  Is she a hottie or what???  I LOVE this stamp!!! I paired her with some Prima papers, that glam rock look!!!!    She was cut using my Brother Scan n Cut, colored with Copics and a few flowery blings at the bottom.  There is plenty of bling on her using my glitter pen!!!!

Make sure you swoop this bad girl up.  She needs a happy home!!!!

Thanks for popping in and I'll see you again in a few days!!!

KJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...