IO Stamps

Summer Celebration IO Style Day 3


Well hello, hello hello!!!!!  Day 3 is here and WOW you all seem to be REALLY loving this IO release!!!!  I'm so excited for Summer stamps as the "ability" to use them is SO much longer than the holidays, your mood can flit from one subject to another without being stuck in one area!!!!  SO, that is basically what I did here LOL  I Created a SUPER happy birthday card using my IO Inks, the Striped Frame stamp set and the Happy Birthday Bold set.




For this card I wanted to see something.... SO, I took some deco foil transfer gel, put some on a scratch piece of paper and rolled my brayer through it to get a nice even coating.  I then rolled the gel onto my Flirty Eyelashes stamp and set it aside to dry. I stamped my sentiment from the Indeed set on a piece of black cardstock and white heat embossed it. by the time I was done with the sentiment by gel was dry so I placed some funky foil over the top, ran it through my MINC machine and there ya have it!  TOTAL fun 



Thanks so much for stopping by again today! Make sure you pop into the IO blog to see everyone playing along!!!!  I'll see ya tomorrow!
xo
KJ

25 comments:

  1. Great cards! I love how you used the frame stamp to create a fun, colorful background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cards!!! Love seeing all the new IO stamps1!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your colorful card is really cute. And different. Love

    ReplyDelete
  4. The frame makes a fun birthday card.
    Great mix of colors. Love the
    eyelashes. thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kelli, I LOVE how you did the Frames Stamp on your first card! It is COLORFUL & FESTIVE & JUST BEAUTIFUL! I also like the way you played with your mink & these eye lashes! LOL SO FUN!!! A SUPER JOB!!!!!!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the first card!! So bright and cheerful. The technique on the second card may be tried here TODAY!!! fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such colorful and happy frames, like that background! And foiling eyelashes, unique, clever and cool! Wink Wink

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those cards are so cute! I love both of them. But I really like how you used that frame die to make such a great background. That was a fabulous idea.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So fun! I love the happy birthday one! Such a cool background!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great cards! Love the way you used the frame stamp on your first card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice cards!! I love how you did the frames in a rainbow of color and such a neat design on the first card.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great cards. Love the Birthday card.
    Thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the backgrounds on your cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fun backgrounds on both of these.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fun cards! Love how they both turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Really like the way that you used that striped frame! I would never have thought to use it in such a unique way, but it is brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such great cards! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fun cards, such a creative use of the frame stamp

    ReplyDelete
  19. That birthday card- how fun, KJ! Love your creative use of the die frames!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow Kelli! Adding more to my wish list now. You're such a good enabler. ;)

    ReplyDelete

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...