IO Stamps

Crazy4Challenges 237 ~ Color challenge

Hey Peeps!  It's time for another challenge... this week it's a color challenge.  Turquoise, Orange and Kraft.

I decided to keep playing with my Prima Stamps and that fantastic sketch from last week, I seriously loved that one!  I used Prima Mixed Media Doll stamp called "Kate" for my image.  She was colored with Copics.  I'm sharing my progress with you all in curly hair... happy to see it's less like brains or camoflage and a bit more like curls!  WIN!  lol

My designer paper is from Echo Park the dots and stripes sets.  Some Kaisercraft Sparklets and SU! Ruffled Ribbon.  YUM! 

kj

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely card! Fun that you used the sketch again, and I really like how you used that Prima image.
    Cheers
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. This is so pretty, love the colors and the great image.

    ReplyDelete

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...