IO Stamps

TCP Sneaky Peek Day 3

Well, are you SQUEEEEEE'ing yet???  I know I was SO excited for the mailman after Alma teased us with the pictures of the sets.... He really should NOT make me wait SO LONG.... LOL

Today's set... "You're Number's Up!" is all about creativity... seriously there are a SQUILLION ways to use this set... I went with classic as I ADORE my SU Vellum.....

Although VERY difficult to photograph, the cut ups are a BREEZE to use... slick as ice.... LOVE THEM!!!!    All SU products used with this UBER SWANKY AWESOMELY COOL Number cut up set!!!! 

OK, are you IN IT TO WIN IT????


Come join us at our PJ Party and let's get SWANKY together!!!!  March 24th is the date!!!  WOOT!!!!


kj

4 comments:

  1. soooo pretty, KJ. love the silver and those gilttery numbers....awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooolala, this one's a stunner Miss Kelli Jo!!! I love how the sparkly silver coordinates so beautifully with your fabulous vellum!! Amazingly lovely Anniversary or birthday card! :) love it!!! Thanks for continuing to WOW us with your awesome sneaks using all the new swanky stuff!!! I feel like you did when Alma teased you--now y'all are teasing us and it's worse/better cuz you've designed all these samples that have me drooling and panting and waiting for the 24th!!!! uGH!! ;) See ya tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the glittery number, looks very cool

    ReplyDelete
  4. You gave it such a elegant look Kelli!

    ReplyDelete

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...