IO Stamps

CC409~Color Challenge

Hey Peeps!!!  I have a card to share with you... it's tough to not be able to share my goodies I have made for the Dirty Dozen.  I have SCADS of YUMMM in the gallery over there... so GO JOIN!!!!! ;)

Today though I was able to get some time in the cave and created this card using the Color Challenge!!!!

I used the SU Artisan Embellishment kit.  4 layers of the yummy lace that comes with it, I changed up the kraft tickets to match using Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Picked Berries.  The Heart doily was changed using my Glimmer Mist Spray.  the buttons randomly placed based on the initial dropping of the heart button after applying hot glue!  LOL  BUT... It was a GOOD thing as I REALLY like the placement! :)

OK That's it for me... I have 2 more days off and hope to get some cards made and posted for posting through out the week.  DT stuff is all done... just gotta get FUN cards done now!!!

kj

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...