IO Stamps

WELCOME TO YNS!!!!!!

Hello Crafty Peeps!!! :)  I get to play along with Karen and her Gang of Crafters for April!!!  YAY ME!!!!!!  SO... I was turned onto these stamps by Carole, you know that CRAZY ONE??? ;)  Yes, then of course along came Peggy, Susie etc... well you all know how it goes right?  Yup... SUCKED IN... these have got to be some of the CUTEST stamps around... and I wasn't too sure about the purple rubber at first... Ummm, ITS AWESOME!!!!  Seriously!!!!  SO anyway... I wanted to Welcome you to my Blog and Thank you all for your continued coming to my blog (hint hint) tee hee... Here is DIGGER!!!!! :)  LOVE that lil guy!!!

I stamped Digger on some Copic Express paper that my friend Corinna told me to try... **mistake** LOVE IT... I used an embossing folder on the sky, ran my grass die through with some DP from Cosmo Cricket-Garden variety and then a piece of brown paper was stamped with the "hole" part of Diggers image and then cut to make the real hole! ;)  Creative aren't I??? ;)  Some clouds from another die, used a bit of stickles on them to give them *oomph* and then jewels down at the bottom of the grass!  DIGGER IS DONE!

Whatcha think?  I LOVE IT! :)  Now head on over to YOUR NEXT STAMP blog and check out the rest of the bloggers for today... stay tuned as there is a release coming up... EEEEK... I LOVE IT!!!!!

6 comments:

  1. Congrats! So well deserved! :D I love your card, it's fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So CUTE Kelli! Thanks for joining our crazy bunch this month! We're happy to have you stamping with us for April!
    Hugs
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. WAHOO!!! i DO love this!!! congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWESOME!!!!! Digger is soooo caute!!! I THINK I need this stamp now girlfriend. Thanks for adding to my wishlist already. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just thought I'd pop in and give you a big congratulatory hug! I love Digger here and the embossed background is fabby! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...