IO Stamps

TCP 198 Color Challenge

GUESS WHAT???  I was the Swanky Stamper last week with THIS card.... YAY!!!!!  :)

Now THIS week we are challenged by Lori Tecler to a color challenge over at The Cat's Pajama's... I knew instantly that paper piecing WARM FUZZIES was what I was going to do (and Lordy oh my did I paper piece).  Her Face and boots are colored with Touch Twin markers and the little blue bird was flocked...other than that double and triple layers of paper piecing...

I MUST admit to this, LOL, I was all done, in the process of loading my card, went to get the link to the color challenge and **gasp** I think Lori changed the colors on me after I started my card... tee hee!  Yes I made my card with Mossy Green, Mint Green and Pink. It was VERY cute, but alas, it wasn't supposed to be mint green after all... but AQUA! SO... quick like a bunny I ran back upstairs used my Heart Trio Cut Up die and some AQUA paper and AQUA Twine and fixed it.  I must say that small POP of color made this a GREAT card!  LOVE IT!!!!  SO... ready for the challenge color que and my card?  Here they are:

 Now why don't you come and play along in this color challenge.  Get those Spring/Easter cards done ahead of time... ;)

11 comments:

  1. sooo cute! love how you worked in the colors, even the aqua. that heart is a nice touch. these colors scare me a bit....need to put my thinking cap on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're fast (kinda quick like a bunny)! Adorable card...love all the piecing and how you tied up your twine!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable!! Love your piecing, even the hair, wow!! The pop of aqua definitely makes it, too :) Congrats on being the swanky stamper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO CUTE, KelliJo! I love the green you used, and the pop of aqua in the heart is perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! Love the die cut heart.

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats to you!! way to go!! and this card..... so stinkin' cute!! way to add the AQUA!!


    jenni

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is adorable! I love the use of the twine. Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. SOO cute!! I love your piecing! (I've missed WAY too much here!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. How cute is the card. Such a fun use of twine.

    ReplyDelete

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...