IO Stamps

Impression Obsession Designer

Hello friends!

It's my turn to share with you some inspiration from Impression Obsession Stamps!!!!

Today's card is pretty simple and straight forward, this would be SUPER easy to mass produce!

I created my card using 2 dies, foil and 3 sequins.  That is IT!!!!  I used black cardstock with the Snowflake Background die, placed it onto adhesive sheets and popped it onto my A2 top folding white card.   I then grabbed up my Deer Frame die and cut it out of sticky backed toner paper and ran it through my MINC using Gina K Red Velvet foil.
With the toner paper being sticky backed it was super easy to peel off the backing (after being foiled) and placed the frame of the deer directly on top of the frame of the snowflakes.  I was praying they were the same size, as I hadn't thought about it until I was mid stick! LOL
 I placed 3 sequins into the center of the exposed centers of the snowflakes and called it perfection!

This is one of those seeing is MUCH better in person, but I took an angled 2nd shot and didn't edit it as much so you could see the shine!  Trust me!  It's a BEAUTY!!!!




Thank you SO much for popping in and I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving and a SAFE Black Friday!

KJ

2 comments:

  1. This is BEAUTIFUL!!! LOVE that large Deer!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Kelli, this card is stunning. That foiled red deer really pops on the black and white background...striking.

    ReplyDelete

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...