IO Stamps

CAS495 Love U

Hey there! 

Sharing a card I made for the Clean and Simple challenge over at Splitcoaststampers.  The challenge was 1/3 color.  A LOT of white space left.

I had just watched a video on youtube about using crystal powders with your gel press.  I decided it looked like fun and now I have several papers.  I used one of those here on my card.

I die cut the word love (Concord & 9th) from black cardstock and then cut the U (simon says stamp) from the background I created.  I added some unicorn gems (Honey Bee Stamps) and called it done.

Oh, I did round off the top right corner too to add a finishing touch to all that white space, it kind of gives it a boundary.


Thanks for popping in! :)

KJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...