IO Stamps

IO Challenge - Halloween


Hello Friends!!!  Welcome to another Impression Obsession Challenge.  Today we are showcasing Halloween/ Halloween-ish cards!!!!  I created a couple for you using some new goodies and of course the AWESOME IO Hybrid inks.



For this card I used the IO Hybrid inks Peony, Lime and Violet by smooshing them onto my TH mat added a mist of water and using it like a water color, I then stamped my Halloween Words Cover a Card in IO Hybrid black.  I die cut the Halloween witch line die 4 times and glued them together to get a bigger affect.  It was then placed onto a Copper foil circle. 

For this card I couldn't resist these SUPER cute BOO! Balloon stamps (that have matching dies) !!!  I used the IO Hybrid inks again and then covered them with heat n stick and then some mica flakes and clear glitter.  Like a little party celebration on the card! :)

Here are my fellow design team members playing along today!!!!

Kelli Hull (me)

1 comment:

  1. Love the background and the witch line!! Pretty neat!! Also love the Halloween balloons!! Neat!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...