IO Stamps

Impression Obsession Challenge

Hey friends!  It's time for another challenge from Impression Obsession!  The challenge today is Orange and Turquoise.  WOW right???  lol  I decided to create my card using Solid Daisy cover a card (CC290) and inked it up using my Orange ink from the IO Hybrid ink line.  I can't say enough about these inks.  I literally busted out my MISTI to stamp with and didn't even need to stamp again.  It was PERFECT first go!!!!  **woohoo**

I then decided the sentiment Sassy Pants  (D1728) was perfect with this color combo!  I rounded off opposite corners and then applied a bit of ribbon to the corner with my SU mini stapler!  The centers of the flowers were filled in with my Nuvo Crystal drops in Turquoise glitter.

OK well that's it for me!!!  Make sure you join me, I gotta see what the rest of the team came up with using this color combo!  I really like it!  Don't be afraid of it, come play!!!! 

KJ


Kelli Hull (me)

3 comments:

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...