IO Stamps

Guest DT Quick Creations

Hello!  Guest DT post today for Quick Creations!  Today I get to share with you a sweet little card where I played with new techniques I learned at the retreat I attended in Austin Texas.  I actually can use supplies I have had for awhile now!  LOL

**Plus it keeps me happy, like I'm still hanging out with AWESOME people!!!!

I created my card using Your Next Stamp Fairytale Homes & Fancy Pants DP 


Again some random diecuts I had, cleaning out drawers and bins is MAGIC the stuff you find!   I added some water colored paper and then took a stencil of a brick wall and removed some water coloring.  The image was stamped in versamark, clear embossed and then I applied 3 colors of Tim Holtz Distress ink all over it.

Thanks for popping in!

KJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...