IO Stamps

Farewell to 7 Kids


Well, by now you might have heard, if not, prepare yourselves....

7 Kids College Fund is closing their doors!  Yep, Tabitha is moving towards rest and relaxation after YEARS of serving the online stamping community with THE best products, always first to have it for you!!!!  

PLEASE if you have had your eye on anything, I'm telling you, you better HURRY over to the 7Kids Store... it's on round 2 of clearance items and the store is PERMANENTLY closed August 31, 2016!

I am providing THIS LINK to take you directly to the clearance area.  

For my farewell card I used a Neat & Tangled set called "My Favorite" used my Zig watercolor markers, some YNS gems and it was DONE!... literally a 10 minute card!  BOOM!  LOVE easy cards don't you?






Thank you SO much for welcoming me into the pack called 7 Kids and Tabitha... PLEASE ENJOY YOUR RETIREMENT!!!!!  YOU DONE EARNED IT!!!!! 


KJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...