IO Stamps

7Kids College fund

Well HELLO Friends!!!!!  It's Kelli here with today's project for you!  I am using some FUN Avery Elle Dies and stamp set for my card today!!!! 



HA!  FUN right???  This is the Margarita Shaker Elle-ments wafer thin die!!!!  I paired it with the Simply Said CRAZY die and Simply Said CRAZY Stamp set

The shaker elements are the FABULOUS new **PRE ORDER** Nuvo crystals.  These are SO SIMPLE to use.... I was actually just playing around with mine making little dots onto my craft mat and they were dry in about an hour.  I had left them just sitting there and when I decided to play Margarita maker I had an A-HA! moment and simply flicked these off of the mat added them to my margarita glass and BOOYAH!  Insta LOVE!!!



Now, you might think that you don't *need* the Nuvo crystals as you might already have Perfect Pearls or the Viva Decor perfect paper pearls... these ARE different, they require NO flicking to get that point off the top like the perfect pearls and they flatten out like enamel dots, with just a slight hump on top whereas the Viva stay round like a pearl embellishment!  They give you FABULOUS versatility!!!!!  I REALLY recommend them, I plan on getting EVERY color! ;)

Well, that's it for me!  Thank you SO much for popping in and hanging out with me! :)



KJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...