IO Stamps

7 kids Challenge Anything Goes

Well hello there!!!!  Today starts a new challenge over at 7 Kids College Fund.  It's always ANYTHING GOES over at 7 Kids and that means it's prime for the pickin' for winning a fun gift card!  Rules are simple!  MUST use a current 7 kids stamp to be considered.  Fair enough don't you think? ;)

Well, today I am sharing with you my Edna the Diva card!!!!  Stamping Bella just makes me SMILE!!!!  This little happy Diva is here to make you happy!!!!

  Tons of fun here with the Wink pen, the Stampendous Chunky enamel, some fun cork elements, pearls and of course the star of the show EDNA!!!!!

I had to finish the card by hooking up the inside too!

I LOVE that sentiment!!!  a bit of paper and pearls to matchy matchy the front and this baby is ready for a PICK YOU UP card!!!! Can't help but smile to avoid that crown falling right???  ;)

Well thanks SO much for popping in and checking out my card.  Make sure you pop over to the blog and peek at the others!!!!  Make sure to play along too OK?

Loves,

KJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...