IO Stamps

SURPRISE~ 7 Kids College Fund ANYTHING GOES

Hello Friends!!!  SURPRISE!!!!  I am SO happy to share with you my Design Team spot with 7 kids college fund!!!!  This is a SUPER DUPER exciting announcement!!!!  The store is FULL of YUMMM and the DT is SUPERB!!!!!

Today we have an ANYTHING GOES challenge!!!!  Yep!  SO, I picked up my NEVER used Tim Holtz by Stampers Anonymous Bird Crazy!!!! 

I added some embellishments from Kaisercraft and Freckled Fawn, cloud die from The Cats Pajamas and here you have it!

GA!  Aren't these CUTE??!!!!  I also used the matching dies for the Bird Crazy stamp set!!! 

Head on over to the 7 Kids College Fund site and check it out.  TONS of fun stuff to be had there!!!!

Thanks so much for popping in....


KJ

3 comments:

  1. Yeah!!! They are so lucky to have you! And I love your crazy bird!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Kelli. Love your crazy bird card:)

    ReplyDelete

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...