IO Stamps

7 kids and a #Selfie

HEY THERE PEEPS!!!!!

Today it's all about 7 Kids College Fund!!!!

Today I am sharing a card I created using Stamping Bella's Uptown Girls.  This one is Samantha & Sierra take a selfie!


This cutie patootie image is currently sold out, however there are TONS more Uptown Girls to choose from.  7 Kids has a FABULOUS supply of RUBBAH just screaming TAKE ME HOME!!!!

Along with the rubbah, check out that paper!!!!  Yep!  Lawn Fawn Perfectly Plaid is the name of THAT gem of a paper!!!!  I seriously need about 4 more packs of it!!!!

So here is my though process on this card.... Girlfriends + Beach + Drinks = Selfies at dusk!  Beautiful sunset behind them, a great day full of laughs and memories being made.... YUP!  I'm in need of a vacation.  SO, I'll just live vicariously through these two beauties.  While I'm at it I'll pretend I can rock a swimsuit too!  ;)

Thanks for popping in, Wednesday I'll have a new challenge card up for you to see!!!!

YAY CHALLENGES!!!!!

KJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...