IO Stamps

Wonderful Wednesday with Kraftin Kimmie




Hey Peeps!  It's time for another Wonderful Wednesday Challenge brought to you by Kraftin Kimmie Stamps!!!  
Today I am sharing a card I made for a magazine submission that didn't make it.... but that's ok because I've been SO excited to share this card!!!! 

This is using the UBER Cute stamp from the Krafty Kard Kit.... I didn't use any of the kit contents as I hadn't received them yet except I did have the NO PEEKING stamp! 



OK seriously CUTE or WHAT???!!!!! 

You too can have this Santa and his helper.... in the Kimmie's Holiday Kard Kit and of course since you will be getting your kit in a box you might as well fill that baby up with ALL the newest release sets, I heard today that Angel Voices is almost sold out already!!!! YOU BETTER HURRY!!!!!  The BEST way to get your moneys worth, as Kimmie ALWAYS ships to you for the actual cost... is to grab the GIMME KIMMIE KITS!!!!

OK Head over to Kraftin Kimmie Blog and see who else has a little WW love for you!!!!  Make sure you play along, it's ALWAYS awesome to see all the creations shared!!!! 

KJ

1 comment:

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...