IO Stamps

Wonderful Wednesday with Kraftin Kimmie

Hey Peeps!  It's Wednesday and that means time for a new Wonderful Wednesday challenge over at Kraftin Kimmie!!!!!

Today I decided to play along with LeeAnn's tutorial (kind of LOL).

I used Spook-tacular Sentiments for my card.  I changed up my inking and did it with SU Real Read, Pumpkin Pie and Daffodil Delight, I used a Tim Holtz ink applicator and kept the edges harsh to mimic Fall leaves.  I also added some Memento Tuxedo black for interest and after ironing off the embossing powder I then double stamped the sentiment in Memento Tuxedo Black.  A pop of ribbon and some Doodlebug Sprinkles and called it done!  :)


OK that's it for me!  Make sure you pop over to the KK Blog and play along and check out the rest of the Krafty Girls goodies!!!!

KJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...