IO Stamps

Farm Fresh Friday~So Girly





Hey Farmer Peeps!  It's time for another challenge over at The Greeting Farms!!!!  It's all about GIRLY!!!!  Well, what is more girly than Pink?  the SO HIP combo of pink and gray!  ;)  HA!  See what I did there?  SO HIP is the name of this stamp set.




 It's the newest Super Secret Stamp Club image from The Greeting Farm!  JUST got it in the mail and HAD to use her!!!  LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!!  You too could have her and tons of other just by joining the SSSC club.... **click right there for direct hook up! ;)  #yourwelcome

OK make sure you head over to the blog and find all the other fantastic creations for this week and make sure you play along!!!!!  :)

Thanks for popping in!

KJ

2 comments:

  1. Seriously adorable! I love everything about the card! The coloring, layout and embellishments are all just perfection! I love this stamp too, so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore this stamp!!! I wish I had known about the stamp club when it was time to sign up. Poo! Those papers are fab too. Tfs lizzy

    ReplyDelete

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...