IO Stamps

Farm Fresh Friday! Green and White


Hey there Farmer Peeps!  It's time for another Farm Fresh Friday challenge.  This week it's all about Green and White!!!!  Yep!  St Patricks Day for those that celebrate it!  Yes, I know,..... drunk fest for Americans.... but, I'm going with CUTE fest here! ;)  I created my card using a digital image from The Greeting Farms called Country Anya.  SEE.... you CAN make stamps work for a challenge! ;)  AND I happen to use the ultra secret Irish Lucky Pears in my card too, betcha didn't know Pears were considered LUCKY did ya?  **tee hee** OK, so I made that up, but they WORK right??!!

My paper are the UBER cute Doodlebug, and my flowers are Prima from Iamroses.  Some lace from my local stamp store 



OK head on over to TGF's blog and check out the other creations and come play along!!!! <3

KJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...