IO Stamps

The Greeting Farms Preview Day 3 PLUS Farm Fresh Friday



Well, HELLOOOO FRIDAY!!!!!!  How was your week?  Ready to end it with FABULOUSNESS???  **woooot**  Today is the final day of reviews which means the HOP is COMING!!!!!  THAT is when one lucky commenter will win the ENTIRE release from The Greeting Farms!!!!!  

That win will include THIS sassy lil number called Dollie with Kitty!!!  Yep, and to make it even BIGGER of a day, it's also Farm Fresh Friday which means its CHALLENGE time!!!!  Use Ribbon and/or Lace on your card and load it to the Blog over at The Greeting Farms.


I created my card using My Minds Eye ~ Necessities (Red), some Stampin Up ribbons, Stampin Up framelits, a Flair from Bossy Joscie and some FUN feathers my friend Roberta gathered and dyed for me.  They make a fun little accent....

Thank you for popping in and make sure you go to The Greeting Farms' blog and check out all the other cards, you will be jaw dropping amazed!!!!



*****I think Dollie rescued the bird before Kitty could get to it, so no animals were hurt in the making of this card!

KJ

5 comments:

  1. Love the colors of your card.... and that giant bow. Very pretty. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the card and you made such a beautiful full bow with the feathers the kitty would have such fun. I see you are still in the Valentine mood.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet. I like your coloring and the heart background.

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulous image...love how you colored her!

    ReplyDelete

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...