IO Stamps

Tara and the Curtain Call Challenge

Hey Peeps!  Just popping in real quick.

I was boppin around on Facebook and saw Sheri Gilson (I LOVE her designs) post a card for the Curtain Call challenge called Kissing Booth.  I popped over to see the challenge and it looked like fun, here is the inspiration piece:


 I had stamped out Tara from Kraftin Kimmie a bit ago but had yet to color her up, so I figured it was the perfect time...

I created the wood fence piece using my SU Hardwood BG Stamp, the Chevron BG created my banners and of course Tara colored with Copics.  I added a Prima heart bling and some Doodlebug pearls.


OK that's it for me!~  Gotta clean the cave... I work Monday through Friday this week... then on VACATION in HOPES that my Sweet Grandbaby makes her appearance.... LOL

KJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...