IO Stamps

Farm Fresh Friday~Love is in the Air

Hey Farmer Peeps!  It's time for another Farm Fresh Friday Challenge.... This week... Love is in the Air.... OK did you break out in a Phil Collins song and dance?  **I can feel it coming in the air tonight..... ** LOL  I sure did!  If not, you're welcome!

SO, today I used my SUPER cute Super Secret Stamp Club (SSSC) stamp called Love Peppermint.  I LOVE getting these little sweeties in the mail each month!!!!  It's a club you prepay for and you get stamps that have NOT been released yet, they might come out in a month or they might come out several months later but you are WAY ahead of the game when you join these 3 month clubs!!!!  ;)  Again, You're Welcome! ;)

I paired this little sweetie with my new paper pad Bella Rose by Tanya Whelan, some Doodlebug sprinkles and some dual colored Divine Twine.  Getting better with my clothing, except those bows so I took advantage of using my Stampin Up Thin lits and covered them up! HA!  Take THAT you hard for me to color bows!

Ok, head on over to the TGF Blog and see what the other Farmer Friends have done for today!

KJ

2 comments:

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...