IO Stamps

Farm Fresh Friday Die-alicious

Hey Farmers!  It's time for another Farm Fresh Friday Challenge.  Today's is about DIES!!!!  It's Die-aliscious!!!!


For today I used the New Super Secret Stamp Club called Fashionista Anya!  She will be in the stores soon-ish!  SSSC is a monthly mailing of stamps not yet available to purchase but will be eventually!!!!

I used my Stampin Up Mini Treat Bag die and the "enjoy" that comes with it.  Stampin Up Sunburst dies and  I also used a Memory Box skyline die.  The package is wrapped with an uber pretty ribbon I received on a gift and kept!  LOL

Thanks for popping in and make sure you go to the blog and check out everyone else's creations! they are SO PRETTY!!!!

KJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...