IO Stamps

The Greeting Farms Day 3

Day 3 of Previews for The Greeting Farms: OA Special Delivery

Today is the last day of previews before our big release day.

Today, we are showcasing a CUTE new set called OA Special Delivery. Oliver and Amelia, LOVE these two!






Fancy Pants was my DP of choice for this card!  I die cut a double layered heart and popped it up on top of a Bo Bunny Bling swirl, added a smaller swirl on top of the heart then double popped up my images that were cut out.


Tomorrow will be our big Blog Hop for RELEASE DAY!! One lucky commenter who completes the hop will win the entire January Release!

Thanks SO much for hopping to me! Make sure you check out the TGF Blog for all the sneaks for today!


kj



1 comment:

  1. AWEEEE super cute I love how you colored the noses . you did an amazingly wonderful job.Super cute, I love your back ground just a fun card all around. I am sure whomever recieves it will love it. congrats on the DT team hugs

    ReplyDelete

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...