IO Stamps

Can you BELIEVE IT????

We have an EXCITING announcement today at Treasured Times Rubber Stamps.  The AMAZING Mi Ran Jung has signed on to design EXCLUSIVE images for us!!!!

YES!!!!  **fist bump**  I first saw these images in my Copic class and love her style.  NOW I get to DESIGN with them!!!  WOOHOOO!!!!!!!

I chose this image as my first to play with and share with you all!!!!  It's called Santa's Helper!!!!  LOVE this... I also LOVE the color combo of soft blues and purples for Winter....

SEE???!!!!  SAWEET image right???  OK, you too can have this along with 2 others ONLY available at Treasured Times Rubber Stamps.... RUN STAMPERS, RUUUUNNNN!!!!!!!

kj



6 comments:

  1. Awesome Kelli! Awesome job coloring too, love the card! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very exciting..... Now I am running.... LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Awesome. Love your coloring and your colors

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, great colour combo and image is adorable.
    ~ Denise ~
    {Denise's Patch of Creativity}

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your card! Sweet, simple and elegant! Right up my alley!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Soooo sweet image and adorable colouring and layout, really amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...