IO Stamps

Treasured Times Inspirational Post 1

Hello!!!!!  Woot!  SO happy to be here sharing my very first Inspirational Post with you all as a DT member for Treasured Times Rubber Stamps!!!!  :)

Today I am sharing a sweet image called Emo Mermaid!  I'm NOT a Goth/Emo chick but these Emo's are ADORBS!!!!

SEEEEEE!!!!!  CA-UTE right????  I colored this cutie up with my Copics and Skills from my coloring class at Kit n Clowder and added some punched greenery for seaweed and a few little sea shells.  The DP is from Stampin Up called Moonlight! 

Thanks for popping by today and saying Hello!!!!  :)  So much fun with these images.... more to come!  ;)

KJ

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kelli , your card is so beautiful !!
    Like your Copic-colouring .... I have also started colouring-class with Alyce.
    Have a nice day.
    Hugs , Christa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelli, love the colors in this card, it's just darling! Thank you!
    Hugs, Jody

    ReplyDelete

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...