IO Stamps

TCP Tuesday 269

Hey Kitties!!!  It's time for some fun at The Cat's Pajamas.... Today it's an Inspiration challenge.  Nancy is our Hostess.

I chose to work with the basket in the inspiration piece and pinwheels!  LOVE Pinwheels!!!!   I cut strips of Crumb Cake CS and inked the edges with Soft Suede then wove them together to create my basket!  I then took pieces from Doodlebug DP called Stars & Stripes and cut out stars and pinwheels!

the red and white straws are from this months Paper Pumpkin kit.  A few random sequins a stamped sentiment from the new Vintage Summer set!

BIG NEWS!!!!  We are having a Customer Blog hop!!!!  WOOOT!!!!!  All that is required is that you use products from the NEWEST RELEASE!  Simple right?  I'm sure that you all went shopping after seeing these CUTE GOODIES!!!!!    June 24- July 23rd is the time frame.  a $50 GC to TCP is up for grabs!  SERIOUSLY AWESOME!!!!!



Well that's it for me!  Head to the TCP Blog and peek what the others did! :)

KJ



2 comments:

  1. A stunning project - I love the basket weave background - very clever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The basketweave is so great as the backdrop for the stars and pinwheels!

    ReplyDelete

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...