IO Stamps

TCP Sneaky Peek day 5

Hey Peeps!  It's time for ANOTHER sneak peek.  Is this release not FULL of AWESOME???  Well, keep keepin' on, cuz there is MORE!!!!

Today's set is SO CUTE.... I chose to go a different route with the stamp set.  I was inspired by the bubbles in the set called Bubbles Happen.

LOL!  I just LOVE those circles!!!!!  This is a SUPER fast but CUTE card!!!!!  SU In colors were used here!

OK so.... have you been playing over at


I sure hope so!  AWESOME way to get some goodies and of course we have our Pajama Party coming up too!!!  BE THERE! ;)


2 comments:

  1. This is WAY WAY too cute using just the bubbles KJ. Another one I never would have thought to do. Did you know you give me a lot of inspiration? Keep it up my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun clean and simple design! Love the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...