IO Stamps

TCP Tuesday 265~Color Challenge

Hey Peeps!  It's time for a new challenge over at The Cat's Pajamas.  Today I have a sweet little bucket to share with you...I created this before Easter not thinking about Easter being LONG over by the time this posts!  LOL

SO... Here is my sweet color challenge bucket!

I snipped some grass to stick my eggs into in this UBER sweet basket cut up.  The ribbons on the sides are Seam Binding found at TCP also! :)

Well, that's it for me!  I'm headed to bed!!!!! :)  Night Peeps!  Make sure you play long!!!! 

kj

1 comment:

  1. Awww, I bet this made some bunny very happy this Easter!!! It's just the cutest little Easter pail everrr!!! Super cute and I'm loving this color combo! Can't wait to play but had to come get me some inspiration from the cat pack!!! Hope you're having a kick butt week and staying cool on that lovely patio of yours! Hugs :D

    ReplyDelete

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...