IO Stamps

Retro Fresh with Feathers! ~ Z Becky Brown

Hey Zivas!  I have a FUN little purse for you today!!!!  I am SO excited as the little goodies used on it were sent to me by a SUPER AWESOME LADY!!!!  Roberta gathered these feathers and hand dyed some of them!!! I have been leery of using them all up... OK, HOARDING them... ;)

I chose to use a few of them today on my Retro Fresh purse for Z Becky Brown!  I LOVE making these inserts, especially today's!  It just came together SO CUTE!!!!!  OK, enough gushing.... here is my FUN Purse!!!!

That Designer Paper is from Stampin Up! called Retro Fresh, it's in the Occasions Catalog right now (pg 19), the feathers were tied to the Prima wooden accent piece with twine! A Bit of Tombo Mono Multi glue and done! :)

I used the Bamboo handle purse from Z Becky Brown

Thanks for popping by and have a gorgeous day!

kj

2 comments:

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...